Sunday 17 February 2013

Novel Writing ... or attempt of



I started writing a novel during November's National Novel Writing month. I lasted 2 weeks!! And wrote 8623 words. If you take into account the amount I re-edited, it was probably more like 20,000 words. The goal is to write 50,000 words in a month-oops!




For some reason, I haven't continued on with it and I don't know why. I was enjoying writing it, I had some great ideas and the writing was flowing but one morning, I didn't get up and open up the locked (yes, locked, I don't want anyone to have to see how terrible it is just yet!) file and I haven't since.


Every so often I say to myself, tomorrow I'll sit down and write some more, but tomorrow comes and I forget about it. Guess I'll never fulfill my dream of being an author this way! Oh well, another dream goes by the way side because I'm lazy and have no will power!


No comments:

Post a Comment