Wednesday 13 March 2013

25 books I want to Read Before July


Yes, this is going to be me as I try and read 25 books (not including my book club books of which there are 3 a month) before my big trip in July.
I currently have 227 books on the Goodreads to-read bookshelf and 83 already sat at home on my shelf waiting to be read so it was hard to choose only 25.

They are mostly books I've picked up on through Tournament of Books, Women's Prize for Fiction Longlist and sequels or part of a series of books my favourite authors have recently released.

Some are pure cheese and I think I need something like that to intersperse with the more highbrow ones so my brain doesn't fry and I won't end up hating all the reading!


I'm really looking forward to reading these books. 

The first one I'm starting with is this:-
The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of a Window by Jonas Jonasson. 
I've had this book on my shelf since last year and have been dying to read it but I haven't had the time. 

My list of 25 books in no particular order:-


May We Be Forgiven by A M Holmes

The Light Between The Oceans by M L Stedman
Fobbit by David Abrams
Alif The Unseen by G Willow Wilson
The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts
The Round House by Louise Erdrich
Ivyland by Miles Klee
Building Stories by Chris Ware
Dear Life by Alice Munro
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead
Storm Born by Richelle Mead
Gameboard Of The Gods by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Calculated in Death by Nora Roberts
The Silence of Bonaventure by Rita Leganski
The Twelve by Justin Cronin
Fuse by Julianna Baggott
The Casual Vacancy by J K Rowling
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson


No comments:

Post a Comment